This page is dedicated to events and exhibitions in the field of sustainability, ecology and biological life. Here you will find detailed information on trade shows, conferences, exhibitions and other events that emphasize organic farming, eco-sustainable products and environmentally friendly practices.
If you are interested in participating in an event or an organic fair, here you will find useful information on the dates, places and topics covered.
Learn about the latest research in sustainable agriculture, attend interactive workshops, hear inspirational talks from industry leaders, and connect with other people who are passionate about green and healthy lifestyles.
- CONVIVIA participates in Natexpo Paris | 22 – 24 October 2023Natexpo (Paris) is the main international fair of organic products in the French market, organized by and for all the stakeholders of the organic market. For almost 30 years it … Read more
- CONVIVIA Participates in Anuga Cologne, Germany | 7 – 11 October 2023The Anuga Fair, which takes place every two years, represents the main international trade fair for the Food & Beverage sector and constitutes a privileged meeting point for global supply … Read more
- CONVIVIA participates in the Gourmet Selection Paris | 10 – 11 September 2023The Gourmet Paris 2023 Fair, now in its thirteenth edition, is the only fair dedicated exclusively to the specialized retail channel. It therefore represents an opportunity for visibility for companies … Read more
- CONVIVIA participates in the Organic Food Workshop in Vienna (Austria) 09.03.2023ICE-Agency for the promotion abroad and the internationalization of Italian companies is organizing a workshop on the Italian organic food sector in Wien, Austria, due to the interest shown by … Read more
- CONVIVIA participates in BIOFACH 2023 Nuremberg, Germany | 14 – 17 February 2023.We are pleased to announce that Convivia will participate in BIOFACH 2023 which will take place in Nuremberg. BIOFACH is the world’s leading trade fair for organic food. Organic is … Read more
- CONVIVIA participates in BIO BEURS 2023 Brabanthallen ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands| 18-19 january 2023SIAL 2022 Salon International de l’Agroalimentaire in Paris – France. The world’s leading food fair. The SIAL will take place from 15 to 19 October 2022.
- CONVIVIA participates in Nordic Organic Food Fair 2022 MalmöMässan, Sweden | 16-17 november 2022SIAL 2022 Salon International de l’Agroalimentaire in Paris – France. The world’s leading food fair. The SIAL will take place from 15 to 19 October 2022.
- CONVIVIA participates in SIAL 2022 Paris Nord Villepinte | 15-19 october 2022SIAL 2022 Salon International de l’Agroalimentaire in Paris – France. The world’s leading food fair. The SIAL will take place from 15 to 19 October 2022.
- CONVIVIA participates in SANA FOOD FAIR 2022 Bologna | 8-11 september 2022SANA 2022: 34th EDITION OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIC AND NATURAL EXHIBITION. Back at the Bologna Fair from 8 to 11 September 2022.
- CONVIVIA participates in SPECIALITY & FINE FOOD FAIR 2022 London | 5-6 september 2022Speciality & Fine Food Fair Olympia London. The Fair is a hub of inspiration for the artisan food & drink world and is a great opportunity to learn about food.
- CONVIVIA participates in FOODEX JAPAN 2022 Tokyo | 8-11 march 2022Convivia partecipates in Foodex: the tradeshow offers food from all over the world, from essential foods to exquisite specialties, as organic and healthy products.
- CONVIVIA participates in PRODEXPO 2022 Moscow | 7-11 february 2022Convivia partecipates in Prodexpo: the fair offers food from all over the world, from essential foods to exquisite specialties, as organic and healthy products.
- CONVIVIA participates in ANUGA 2021 Cologne | 9-13 October 2021CONVIVIA is pleased to participate in one of the most expected events of this year: Anuga 2021 – the trade fair event dedicated to the food & beverage industry.
- Convivia exhibits at SANA Bologna – 9 | 12 September 2021CONVIVIA exhibits at SANA , the International Exhibition for organic and natural products is set to take place from 9 to 12 September 2021 in Bologna.
- Convivia exhibits at Terra Madre Salone del Gusto 2020(Turin, 8 October 2020 for six months) – Terra Madre begins on 8 October and does not stop for six months, with a mix of digital and physical events – … Read more
- Convivia will exhibit at Natural & Organic Products Europe 2021(from 18 to 19 April 2021) – The Natural & Organic Products Europe is the largest European exhibition of certified organic products. Market analyzes show that the demand for natural, … Read more
- Convivia will exhibit at Nordic Organic Food & Ecolife 2021Food, planet, future. (from 17 to 18 November 2021, in MalmöMässan – Sweden) – The Nordic Organic Food & Ecolife is the largest trade event for certified organic food and … Read more